ALFI brand fireclay farm sinks are a throwback to a simpler time. Designed to offer the traditional popular look of an apron farm sink with a contemporary twist. Made of the highest quality solid fireclay to ensure it not only looks great but also lasts for a very long time.
- Available in Biscuit or White color
- Created from high-grade fireclay material; granting this sink long-term resistance to all sorts of acids, alkalis, scratches, and chipping
- Finally a single bowl available in 33". The width of this sink from left to right is 33" which is very rare for a single bowl fireclay farm sink
- Features a fluted front apron design.
- Capable of being installed via Under-Mount (countertop Over edge of sink), Top-Mount (countertop Under edge of sink), or Flush-Mount (countertop Even with sink)
- Due to the organic nature of the fireclay, material dimensions may vary by 1/8" of an inch. We recommend having the sink on location to trace and measure for countertop and cabinet cut outs.
- Bottom Width : 32" Top Width : 32 3/4" . This sink tapers from top to bottom by 3/4"
The Benefits of an Authentic Farmhouse Sink : -The Quality of the Finish - The glazing of the sink surface provides both durability and shine over long periods of time. The raw material used (fine fireclay) allows for uniformity in the finish. - The sinks glaze is practically impervious to threatening bacteria from food preparation. Stains do not penetrate the glaze and can be easily wiped away. Acids and chemical cleaners have virtually no adverse effect on sink. Coffee stains cigarette burns and other daily occurrences that would adversely effect kitchen sinks made from other materials are easily wiped away on fireclay sinks.